[Datastream #SXB-674928]: GOES East West imagery...

Hi Gilles,

re:
> Thanks for your prompt answer and the attached picture

No worries.

re:
> And, Yes it is exactly what I would need to do
> Please let me know how

Since I think you already know how to turn part of a color
table transparent, I will just say how to turn the black
background white:

Select:

View -> Color -> Black on White

in the view window.

This setting change be changed globally from:

Edit -> Preferences -> View

Change Background from black to white and Foreground from
white to black.

Ticket ID: SXB-674928
Department: Support Datastream