[Datastream #UGJ-531879]: Apply ftp account of tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int/cxml

Hi Peter,

I apologize for the slow reply to your inquiry.  I was a 3-day weekend
here in the U.S., so thinks ordinarily attended to sooner were pushed
off until today.

re:
> I am a new user from National Chen-Kung University, Taiwan. I am
> interested in Typhoon track forecast of ECMWF. I found there is
> products on
>
> ftp://tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int/cxml/
>
> I like to apply an account for this data, which will be used for water
> and weather service in Taiwan. Thank you!

We, Unidata Program Center of the University Corporation for Atmospheric
Research (UCAR) do not control the access to the FTP site that you
are referencing.  Our best advice is to contact someone in ECMWF to
setup credentials that allow you access.  Unfortunately, we do not
have an email address to which you can/should send your request, sorry.

Ticket ID: UGJ-531879
Department: Support Datastream