Re: MADIS-GSD Planned Power Outage June 19 23z to June 20-23z. No effect on MADIS IDP system.

All,

The MADIS-GSD system is backup up.  We are missing the metar data feed.  The problem is being worked on.
Our surface qc will be degraded until the metar feed is restored.

If you have any other problems, please let me know.

-- Leon