[Datastream #BSO-352367]: goes-east server delay

> Dear unidata support administrator,
Hello Joao,

> I've noticed that the goes-east server is taking too long for the list
> and download processes.

Which goes-east server are you referencing?

> Might it be some problem with the antena, as was the case some time ago?

I believe we are experiencing a high level of solar interference, but we have
had fairly consistent data..altho
some of it has been "noisy".

> Since the service has been disrupted for the last five days, i'd like to
> know if this is a temporary situation or something permanent.

Again, please specify the URL of the server you are attempting to access.

i.e. is this the ADDE server at unidata, or a THREDDS server at Unidata, or
some other goes-east server?

> Kind Regards,
>
> Joao

Cheers,