Re: madis mseonet data

Mike,

We are conducting a thorough investigation into intermittent issues with our Mesonet data.

It would be helpful if you could provided use with the following details:

-  What types of MADIS data were delayed/missing.  For example, if it is a mesonet issue, what types of mesonet data were delayed/missing.
-  What time(s) and duration did the issue occur.
-  What methods and IPs/ host names were you using to get MADIS data.
-  Please include a few lines form your logs or your LDM queue strings.

Thank you,

Yiou Huang