[Datastream #ZZS-683886]: UNIWISC Archive

Hi Tom,

re:
> I would like to obtain access to the UNIWISC Archive of satellite data.
> Can you please give me access to instructions for this.  Thank you.

The access information you will need to get to the data that are either
online or that you request the SSEC Data Center folks to stage for you is:

machine:   idd.ssec.wisc.edu -> Unidata-Wisconsin satellite image archives
user:      unidata3
pass:      unirec7
directory: neartime -> days that are online and ready for download
           urequest -> day(s) that you ask to be restored to disk for download

Information about the data available and who to send requests to to have older
data restored to disk in the Unidata-Wisconsin archive can be found in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data

    Archived Data
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/#archived

      UNIWISC IDD Datastream -> Access UNIWISC datastream archives
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/unirec.html

Ticket ID: ZZS-683886
Department: Support Datastream