Fwd: NOAA/ESRL/GSD DMZ storage emergency maintenance

All ESRL/GSD Data Users,

We are working to resolve a problem on our DMZ storage
system that has affected external access to GSD's ftp,
THREDDS, and NEIS data distribution services.  At this time,
we don't have an ETA.  We will provide additional guidance
when it becomes available.

Please note that NOAA's 'jet' R&D HPC system is currently
down for planned maintenance, as well, so many real-time
GSD model data sets are unavailable today anyway.

Thank you for your patience.  For any questions or concerns,
please feel free to contact the GSD Systems Support Group at
303.497.6887 or at address@hidden.