[Datastream #REC-283445]: Historical Weather Data

Hi Brian,

We are not an archive center, we distribute real time weather data to
universities and research institutions.

I suggest you visit the National Climatic Data Center, it is their mission to
archive all weather data for the US, and some global model output.

Please visit:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

Cheers,

Jeff

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in finding detailed hourly/or 15 minute historical
> weather data for locations across the US and eventually worldwide for a
> customizable data range. For example, do you provide a service that will
> generate hourly/15 minute weather data for a whole month/year for a select
> location? If not, can you recommend another service? Any information
> you can provide would be helpful. Look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian Carpenter, EIT | iconergy
> Associate Engineer
> 5277 Manhattan Circle Suite 160