From: Bob Lipschutz - NOAA Affiliate <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:31:04 +0000
Subject: End of CONUS NPN data
To: address@hidden, [...]

All,

This note is from Alan Pihlak of the NOAA Profiler Network program:

Please see http://profiler.noaa.gov for information about the prospective
end of CONUS NPN data. Concurrent with the removal of the CONUS profilers,
LDM delivery of data is scheduled to be discontinued, as well as the NPN
website public access.

Feel free to pass this message on to any interested parties.

 [...]

------- End of Forwarded Message