[Datastream #CFO-244723]: HydroNEXRAD data

Hello Gonzalo,

> Dear Unidata support team,
>
> I'm trying to get hydroNexrad data trough the webpage
>
> http://hydro-nexrad.net/hydronexrad_v0.7/index.html

Yes, that was the URL..it is no longer operational as funding for that project
has gone
away. Many of that projects work is being incorporated in CUAHSI's HIS
Hydroserver, but that is not "fully" operational at this time.

You can follow the status of the Hydroserver here:

http://his.cuahsi.org/hydroserver.html

Not sure of any other alternatives other than running the Z-R relationship
algorithms over the RADAR data
on your own.

I have contact info for the PI's at Iowa for the hydro-nexrad project if you
would like to follow up with them?..just let me know.

> but it does not work.
>
> Are there any other alternatives?
>
> Gonzalo
> --