Boulder CONDUIT Outage

CONDUIT team,

Overnight at around 6:00Z there was a disk failure with our servers in Boulder that stopped our ability to send data to ftpprd, NOMADS, and CONDUIT. Our system administrators are working to rebuild the failed disks but it could take several days until the system is back online. Our servers here in College Park at NCWCP are still available and the conduit.ncep.noaa.gov LDM connection is not affected by the outage.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you noticed you're no longer getting data from Boulder.

We'll send a note once Boulder is back online.

Justin