[Datastream #NEZ-677201]: NAM40/LDM question

Hi Nathan,

re:
> I am kind of in a desperate mood to acquire archived NAM40-Grid 212 data.

:-)

re:
> I was checking out the unidata site and thought this might be promising
> using the LDM.

No, the LDM is typically used for delivering data in near real-time.  I
don't know of any site that is using it to distribute archived data.
NCDC is the best source I know for archived model output.

re:
> I just installed LDM on my VMware system.  Is it possible
> to download archived NAM40 data from this February in grb format?

No, sorry.

re:
> Thanks so much for your help.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help!