[Datastream #PTZ-855659]: is goeswest server down?

Hi Joao,

re:
> After your last answer on this issue, it seemed that my problem has been
> solved.

Yes, re-aligning our GEOS-East dish fixed the previous problem that you
had encountered and reported.

re:
> But now it seems that once again there is a problem with your GOES-East
> antenna.

There was about a foot of snow in both the GOES-East and GOES-West dishes
yesterday morning.  The ingest problem cleared up after we cleaned the
snow out of both dishes.

re:
> (The listing process is taking too long...)

I understand.

re:
> I hope you can solve it as soon as possible.

The speed at which we were able to resolve the ingest problems caused by
a heavy spring snow was slowed by several other high priority things
that were going on yesterday.

Ticket ID: PTZ-855659
Department: Support Datastream