[Datastream #YVX-541553]: Request for updates to WMO headers

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Thanks, Tom! I will look for the updates in the future.

Very good.

re:
> One of the things
> that is tough is that I get UNIDATA and other members asking me for WMO
> headers on various things because there is no NWS page that just says
> "here's what's on NOAAport, CONDUIT", etc.

I agree.  There has never been a comprehensive list of the products contained
in the NOAAPort SBN. We (Unidata) are not in a position to generate such a
list as we have _no_ control on what gets included in the SBN (and so no
control on what will show up in the SBN-derived IDD feeds IDS|DDPLUS,
HRS, NGRID, NIMAGE and NEXRAD3); any list generated would be out of date
very quickly.  This is why I routinely advise folks to learn how to use the
LDM 'notifyme' utility since it allows one to generate their own list of
headers (but without explanation, of course) any time they feel the need
for an updated list.

Ticket ID: YVX-541553
Department: Support Datastream