Re: GOES Sounder Data

Hello Brian

Since Plymouth State University is a Unidata site you are eligible to access data for free via SSEC's Open Archive System.

This link below explains how the program works and includes the link to get authorization:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/free_satellite_archive_data_access

In addition, there are email addresses for support depending whether it is a question of access to data or use of data.