[Datastream #VTL-983286]: antarctic composite

Hi Don,

re:
> Thanks for the update, Tom.

No worries.  The good news is that atm.ucar.edu currently has 45
days of all RTIMAGES datasets images.

re:
> I thought Robb didn't work there anymore. ;-)

Robb picks-up hours doing odd jobs that Mike assigns. One of the
big ones lately was in investigating why disk usage was routinely
exceeding 92% on motherlode and/or lead4.  I don't know that Robb
made the  scouring change, but I wouldn't be surprised if he
did.

Ticket ID: VTL-983286
Department: Support Datastream