[Datastream #BMP-299352]: NAVGEM (NOGAPS) data spotty

> Hi,
Hi Art,

> We've noticed that a lot of the NAVGEM fields are missing and has been
> getting worse over the last month-or-two. Are you seeing this problem at
> Unidata as well?

Had not noticed :), but the volume does appear to be inconsistent:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?FNMOC+cluster0.unidata.ucar.edu

I will contact FNMOC and see if they are aware of any issues, thanks for the
"heads up".

Will follow up with you after I hear back from FNMOC.

> Thanks... Art
>
> --
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email: address@hidden, phone: 814-863-1563

Thank you,

Jeff