[LDM #QJQ-833124]: MPE pqact configuration file

Hi Arturo,

re:

> I was wondering if you know of an LDM feed in the IDD that distributes
> Nexrad Level III MPE data willing to share data and, if so, could I be
> provided with a sample pqact entry to get the data?

The NEXRAD Level III products that are available in the IDD are the ones
that are contained in the NOAAPort SBN (Satellite Broadcast Network) that
the NWS maintains for distribution of data to their WFOs.  I do not think
that the MPE products are in the set of products that is provided; sorry.

re:
> Thank you very much

No worries.

Ticket ID: QJQ-833124