Major Updates to NMQ Coming Soon

Hi everyone,

major update is planned for the NMQ system which will affect products, access to data, and the NMQ QVS website.  The update will begin the week of July 29.  We have prepared a set of user documents to help you with the transition.  Please see the Google Doc at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Op3uETOtd28YqZffgvEGoIj0qU6VU966iT_QNUOmqn4/edit?usp=sharing

There you will find information about changes to our product domain, frequency, availability, and format.  Please note it is not 100% complete at this time, but we are working quickly to fill in the remaining gaps.  Check back often for updates.

Anticipated start date is July 30th with outages of top tier products possible for the entire day.  Secondary products will return as we are able to restore them but don't expect their outages to be lengthy.  QVS will have various outages too (see Google Doc Section 3).

We will send a reminder 24-hours before the update begins and notify you of any changes to the schedule.

Thanks,
Carrie Langston & Heather Grams

Carrie Langston & Dr. Heather Grams
CIMMS/OU and WRDD/NSSL
National Weather Center             Tel: 405-325-6473 & 405-325-6373
120 David L. Boren Blvd
Norman, OK 73072