[Datastream #WIP-264193]: Question about GOES 12

Hi Gustavo,

re:
> I would like to ask you if goes on the problem with
> GOES. And if there is a way to solve it.

GOES-13 had an anamoly a couple of weeks ago and was put into storage
mode by NESDIS.  GOES-East scanning was taken over by by GOES-14 while
the problem with GEOS-13 was investigated.  GOES-13 is returning to
service as GOES-East today, and we are planning on re-pointing our
East dish back to GOES-13 either this afternoon or tomorrow sometime
(exactly when we will do this will depend on a research field project
that is depending on GOES-East imagery).

re:
> Since may 22th (2013) our system stopped receiving files of GOES 13.
> The last file belongs to  IR_20130522_0315. This is from this directory:
>
> /home/ldm/data/gempak/images/sat/GOES-13/4km/IR

Please check to see if you don't have images in the following directories:

/home/ldm/data/gempak/images/sat/GOES-14/4km/(13.3|3.9|IR|VIS|WV)

The eastern products will work fine in GEMPAK as long as you have
configured GEMPAK to be able to look in GOES-14 directories.

re:
> Other products work fine.
>
> Can you help?

Please see above...