[Datastream #LMB-418100]: bias-corrected SREF & individual members

Hi Russ,

Apologies for the delay in the response, we have been looking into it.

We also are not seeing the data, we have not seen any TIN's (Technical
Implementation Notice's) from NCEP.

We will go right to the source and ask NCEP what is up if we cannot find
anything this afternoon.

It is odd, i have been running a "notifyme" for this data since the 20th, and
no prods have come through.

We are on it, just no answer yet.

Hope all is well and a BIG HELLO to Vanessa :)

More when it is revealed ;)

Jeff

> Hello,
>
> Not sure if Unidata support is even the right venue for this message,
> but I noticed that the individual SREF members, and the bias-corrected
> products, haven't been showing up on motherlode since the 15Z run on
> Feb. 18.  The non-bias-corrected post-processed products look fine,
> though.  For example, this directory has not been updating:
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/grid/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/pgrb_biasc
>
> but this one looks just fine:
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/grid/NCEP/SREF/CONUS_40km/ensprod
>
> As a result our LDM hasn't pulled in any of the bias-corrected or
> individual members since the 15Z/18 run.  Any guidance or help you could
> provide on this would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Russ
>
> --
> Russ S. Schumacher