[Datastream #AAC-855405]: satellite data via LDM

Hi Gerry,

I was off yesterday, hence the tardy reply...

re: grabbing real-time GOES data from ADDE servers, not via LDM transfers
> Argh. Another process to set up and automate. I'll see what I can learn and
> proceed.

We can help you get something working.  Since my expertise is in McIDAS,
I would be the logical one to help you use it to grab the sectors that
you want.  The question is, however, if NSSL is licensed to use McIDAS
through the MUG at SSEC?  Since they are a .gov site, Unidata can not
provide access to Unidata McIDAS ** unless ** the site is a member in
good standing in the MUG.

Ticket ID: AAC-855405
Department: Support Datastream