[Datastream #YAT-522314]: HRRR 3K data grid request...

Hi Joe,

Not really...

Using your provided header info, I ran a 'notifyme' command to sniff out
your products.

(jweber) shemp:/home/jweber/scripts 85 % notifyme -vl - -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu
-f FSL2 -p WGH_GDS3_CTL_10 -o 3600

Jan 03 18:22:40 notifyme[767] NOTE: Starting Up:
idd.unidata.ucar.edu:20130103172240.897 TS_ENDT {{FSL2,  "WGH_GDS3_CTL_10"}}

Using the WGH_GDS3_CTL_10 header, nothing got returned.

So I tried just checking if WGH matched on anything and got this:

(jweber) shemp:/home/jweber/scripts 86 % notifyme -vl - -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu
-f FSL2 -p WGH -o 3600

Jan 03 18:23:09 notifyme[1020] INFO:   167740 20130103180818.812    FSL2
000  GRIB2.FSL.HRRR.1905141_Lambert.000Hour.5WGH.CloudTop.201301031600.*

..this is the 0 hour forecast (as I see it, the 'analysis'), but it is a
different product than the one you requested.

I have an e-mail off to NOAA/GSD to see if they can shed any light on this.

We will see what they have to say regarding your header info....still on it :)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support