[Datastream #NUR-188992]: Peru Meteorology

Hi Marcial,

re:
> I am in Peru, I am trying to show them some images from IDV but there seems
> to be a problem with the connection.  We are trying to figure out if it is a
> local problem with a firewall or similar.
>
> Can you tell me if there is any restrictions on your side?

If you are trying to access data through servers we maintain, then I can
assure you that there are no restrictions.  My comment includes, but
is not limited to:

- satellite imagery via ADDE on adde.ucar.edu, adde.ssec.wisc.edu,
lead4.unidata.ucar.edu

- point data via ADDE on adde.ucar.edu, adde.ssec.wisc.edu,
lead4.unidata.ucar.edu

- radar data via ADDE on adde.ucar.edu, adde.ssec.wisc.edu,
lead4.unidata.ucar.edu

- model data via THREDDS or RAMADDA on motherlode.ucar.edu,
unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu

As far as I know, none of the data servers listed in the IDV menus have
any access restrictions ** except for METEOSAT satellite imagery from EUMETSAT
** which
is definitely restricted.

Ticket ID: NUR-188992
Department: Support Datastream