[Datastream #CSJ-503693]: Data request on Nigerian coastal waters

Hi Babatunde,

re:
> Please, is it possible to access universal movers (currents, winds,
> diffusion) that will be applicable to a coastal river in Nigeria? This
> is intended to be used for GNOME diagnostic mode.

It seems that there should be sites where you can access data that is
pertinent to your investigations even though we, Unidata Program Center
of UCAR, do not maintain data archives.

The first place I would look if I were you is the U.S. National Climactic
Data Center (NCDC):

www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

re:
> Thanks very much.