[Datastream #RJJ-691000]: Access to the Archive Machine

Hi Matthew,

re: what were you going to use to visualize/analyze the images from
the Unidata-Wisconsin archive

> I was planning on using GEMPAK. Since I have no experience uploading them
> onto GEMPAK, would you be able to tell me how I would go about doing this?

Since I am not the appropriate person to answer this, I will turn your
question into a new GEMPAK inquiry and let our GEMPAK guy, Michael James,
guide you.  Michael will contact you directly, so please send any follow-ups
as replies to the emails he sends you.

Ticket ID: RJJ-691000
Department: Support Datastream