Re: Password resets on the MADIS distribution servers.

All,

We are fully functional.  You should be able to manage your password
using through the pwm interface.

https://madis-data.nws.noaa.gov/pwm
https://madis-data.noaa.gov/pwm

If you have any problems please contact address@hidden or call us.

Leon Benjamin: 303-497-6031
Tom Kent: 303-497-7004
Mike Vrencur: 303-497-7526

Thank you again for your patience.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Leon