Brief MADIS data outage .... but it appears all data sets have been restored now... NCO dataflow is double-checking this...

All  MADIS users,

There was a brief data set outage from about 2000Z-2025Z (this hr) for most MADIS data sets residing on the CCS... these data sets appear to have been restored now... we have our dataflow folks looking into this to be sure. Thanks for your patience with this.

NCEP/SDM

begin:vcard
fn:Senior Duty Meteorologist
n:;Senior Duty Meteorologist
org:NCEP Central Operations;Production Management Branch
adr:;;5200 Auth Road;Camp Springs ;MD;20746;USA
email;internet:address@hidden
title:Senior Duty Meteorologist
tel;work:301-763-8298
tel;fax:301-763-8488