[Datastream #YVW-302290]: NIDS TVS products?

Hi Gerry,

Sorry I didn't see your question yesterday...

re:
> Tom, looking at the Unidata site, and trying to answer a question from
> the real world. Is there a Level III radar product with Tornado Vortex
> Signatures, and/or Storm Track available?

There is a Level III TVS product, but it is not available in the NOAAPort
broadcast.  Since the NEXRAD3 IDD feed is composed of the NOAAPort Level
III products, it is not (currently) available in the IDD.  That being said,
however, we are trying to get access to the full set of products being
produced by each PUP so we can provide the non-NOAAPort products in the
IDD NEXRAD3 feed.  If/when this will happen is matter of conjecture at
the moment.

Ticket ID: YVW-302290
Department: Support Datastream