[Datastream #OQV-473732]: NLDN Data to netCDF

Hi Ryan,

re:
> I was originally considering IDV and the group that I'm working with at
> UA-Huntsville suggested McIDAS-V as another possible platform for
> visualizing the satellite data I'm also using in addition to McIDAS area
> files if they're used in future research

OK, thanks for the info.

> (UW alums I guess).

:-)

I asked for a variety of reasons:

- the IDV is the platform on which McIDAS-V is built (and the IDV is
  built on top of VisAD which was developed by Bill Hibbard of UW/SSEC)

- I support McIDAS-X/-XCD in the Unidata community

- I am on the McIDAS Advisory Committee (MAC) for SSEC (we are charged
  with providing feedback to SSEC McIDAS-V developers and testing
  features being added by SSEC to McIDAS-V)

> Thanks again for the help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: OQV-473732
Department: Support Datastream