[Datastream #OQV-473732]: NLDN Data to netCDF

Hi Ryan,

re:
> Thanks Tom...just joined the site.

Very good.

> I am using McIDAS-V to visualize
> my satellite data, and was looking for a good way to "mass"-visualize
> multiple .csv or .txt NLDN data.  Perhaps there's a better way using
> McIDAS-V that I can't yet figure out.

Since McIDAS-V is built on top of the IDV, I am guessing that it
supports visualization of data from .cvs or txt files -- the IDV
does.

> Let me know if you have any other insights.

I suggest you send a question about visualizing NLDN data that has
been "decoded" into .cvs files to our IDV support folks:

address@hidden

I am curious about why you chose to use McIDAS-V instead of the
IDV for your imagery visualization?

> Thanks again for the help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: OQV-473732