[Datastream #OER-100746]: NetCDF Wind Profile Naming Convention

Hi Coy,

re: 'ncdump -h' listings for wind profile made available by NOAA/GSD
> Thanks Tom,

No worries.

Regarding the rest of this email... I have created a new ticket in our
netCDF department of our inquiry tracking system:

email: address@hidden

Your questions on compiled DLLs for Windows XP will be answered from
that department/group.

re: Coy Chanders asked:
> Can you tell me where I can find compiled NetCDF-4 dlls for Windows XP
> that can be used with Visual Studio 2005?
>
> If they are not available, can you point me to notes on how to compile
> NetCDF-4 in Visual Studio 2005?
>
> Also, can you tell me where to find the most up-to-data compiled
> NetCDF-3 dlls for Windows XP with Visual Studio? The latest version I
> could find was 3.6.1 but it appears the latest version is 3.6.3.
>
> I have spent a fair bit of time searching your website and I am fairly
> confused as I can't find solid information what is available for Windows
> XP and Visual Studio 2005. So, I would great appreciate very specific
> answers to help reduce my confusion.
>
> Thanks,
> Coy

Ticket ID: OER-100746