[Datastream #LBX-343754]: NAM 12km data archive

Hi Wanli,

re:
> I was wondering if Unidata has archived NCEP NAM 12km model data
> available. I need such data for few days from Nov. 2008 to Dec. 2008.
>
> I noticed the most current data are available at
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/files/catalog.html
>
> If you have the data for last Nov and Dec, please let me know.

Sorry, in general we don't archive any data.  The data available through
the THREDDS server on motherlode is always near real-time meaning that
it is typically not older than two weeks.

You might want to see if the NCAR Community Data Portal has an archive
of the NAM 12km data.  If they don't, your best bet is to get the
data from NCDC:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

> Thanks,

Sorry we couldn't be of more help...