[Datastream #LJU-405099]: su apoyo

> HOLA
>
> TENGO UNA PEQUEÑA PREGUNTA SOBRE NET CDF ¿EN DONDE PUEDO OBTENER UNA BASE DE
> DATOS DISPUESTA A MOSTRARME VARIABLES CLIMATICAS SOBRE ONDAS TROPICALES ?
> PARA ANALIZAR Y DESCRIBIR SU COMPORTAMIENTO DE LAS ONDAS TROPICALES EN
> CUALQUIER VARIABLE CLIMATICA, QUE AUN NO TENGO
>
> QUE DATOS EN ESPECIFICO DEBO USAR.
>
> SE LO AGREDECERIA SU APOYO.
>
> GRACIAS.

> P.D. Live Search tiene una sorpresa buenísima, chécala aquí.
> http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx

Hola,

Mi espanol o portugese es muy mal, so here is my response in English :)

I do not know of any "tropical wave" archive, the meteorologial parameters
that define a tropical wave could probably best be found in numerical models.
The National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) will have all the models
output and you could access the data you desire. Much of this model output
is available as netCDF or in the native GRIB or GRIB2 formats. We have decoders
to translate most of the models in GRIB or GRIB2 to netCDF if that is needed.

To visit NCDC, please see:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

..and directly to model output:

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data.php