[Datastream #CPI-317858]: archive for Missing data

Hi Harry,

re:
> Due to a failure of our ldm processing we are missing about 12 hours of
> data.  I remember their being an archive of the IDD data feeds at
> Unidata, but I cannot remember where.  Can you send me the
> information?

See if motherlode has all of the data you need:

motherlode.ucar.edu

You can go down several different paths for the data that is online:

    * Data Archive
          o Raw [unconverted] data archives
          o Decoded data archives
    * THREDDS Data Server
    * Experimental RAMADDA Data Archive

We also have a large archive of radar data on our LEAD machine.  I will
need to dig up the access info for that machine if you can't find the
information you need on motherlode.

If motherlode does not have all of the data you need/want, and if
the LEAD machine's archive of radar data is not what you are looking
for, I suggest sending a note to the address@hidden list
to see if others in the community have what you need (Daryl Herzmann
of U Iowa has a nice archive).

> Thanks.

No worries.

Ticket ID: CPI-317858