[Datastream #XOS-851017]: EUMETCast reception at NCAR?

Hi Dallas,

re:
> I'm working on a project in ACD which would like to capture IASI 1C data being
> broadcast on the EUMETCast.  I was wondering if an EUMETCast reception system
> already exists at NCAR, so I thought of asking UNIDATA first.  If you know of
> such a system already in use at NCAR, please let me know.  Thanks.

I am sorry to say that I do not know of anyone in NCAR/UCAR who is running a
EUMETCast reception system.  We (Unidata) are interested in the data as well, so
please let us know if you find that there is an installation here in the
organization.

> Dallas Masters, PhD
> MOPITT Data Manager
> PO BOX 3000