[Datastream #ZGC-104678]: need help

Hi Pian,

re:
> I'm very interest with ERS-1 and ERS-2 Mean wind fields data.  I have
> downloaded that data, but I found problem when download documentations
> about how to reading that data. That document can't downloaded because
> file not found.

Where did you download the data from?  I don't recognize the ERS-1/2 data
as being something that we, the Unidata Program Center/UCAR, provide, but
I may be wrong.  If we knew where you got the data, we can better help
you to use it or let you know the appropriate group to send the questions
to.

> Could you help me to give me that documentation clearly? Especially
> step by step how to install netcdf library in fortran into windows
> environment.

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

->netCDF HomePage
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf

  ->Installation instructions
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/

    ->Windows

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Windows.html#Windows

> Thank you for your kind attention. Sorry for my bad english.

No worries.

Ticket ID: ZGC-104678
Department: Support Datastream