20080219: [Fwd: NOP3 WSR-88D Data]

Hi Linda,

re:
>Would this have anything to do with the ldm problems that some of the
>people were having?

Maybe.  I am not sure.  The thing I was trying to point out to a couple
of folks participating in the IDD was that the low latencies for
products that were received showed that the burstiness that was
reported had nothing to do with our relay of the data.  The only thing
left to consider was a problem at the source,

>I'm sorry that I missed this in my queue.  I had a busy weekend too.

Holiday weekends always seem to end up being busy...

Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                            P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                             Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata Web Support               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support  <