[McIDAS #ATB-909807]: GOES West ADDE NH and FD not updating

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the late reply.  I was out of town and unable to access the Internet.

re:
> The GOES WEST ADDE server at Unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu is not updating the
> northern hemisphere or full disk data.  The conus data is updating correctly.
> The NH data is from Jan. 25.  There is no FD data. The conus data is current.

unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu was undergoing some OS upgrades which likely caused some
problems.

I just did a quick list of several of the WEST datasets off of
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
and believe them to be OK.  Please confirm that you agree that the data is back
to normal.

Ticket ID: ATB-909807
Department: Support McIDAS