[McIDAS #PIB-862616]: Bad file on ADDE server for GOES-South

Hi Greg,

re:
> Thanks Tom,

No worries.

> Are you saying below that I can delete a file from your ADDE server?

No.  My comments were "for the files", meaning that they would go into
the tracking system and be webified for use at a later date.

> If so I don't understand your instructions - I don't find /data/sdi/SH
> or /data/sdi/ALL. I assume you mean ~user/mcidas/data/sdi/SH or
> ~user/mcidas/data/sdi/ALL.

Again, my comments were "for the files"... my files, not yours :-)

> By the way, are you making any progress on the channel subtraction
> Ch4-Ch2?

I got sidetracked a bit by some other things.  I will be looking at this
again after I slog through other support that has backed up.

Ticket ID: PIB-862616
Department: Support McIDAS