[Datastream #IZX-969659]: NANUK ADDE Server

Hi Greg,

re:
> Do you have a contact for the GSFC NANUK ADDE server? I have been
> using MODIS data from it to support a field project that is currently
> underway. The server abruptly stopped providing data and has been in
> this state for almost a week.

I don't have a contact name/address for the NANUK data.  I will blast off
a note to the McIDAS Users Group (MUG) folks to see if they have the
needed contact.  I will get back to you as soon as I know anything.

> Thanks,

No worries.

In the future please send inquiries like this to Unidata User Support
using an appropriate topic as listed in:

Topic-Specific Email Addresses
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/topics.jsp

Sending your questions directly to support will speed up relies especially
if the person you would normally send the inquiry to (e.g., me) is out
of the office for any reason (like on travel, etc.).  It also allows us
to track our support load, and tracking our support loads is important
for us come proposal time.

Thanks in advance for helping us out!

Ticket ID: IZX-969659
Department: Support Datastream