[Datastream #TVM-187420]: USPLN feed test and decoder info

Hi Chris,

Good to see you at the Usercomm meeting...

re:
> Thanks Tom, I'll keep you in the loop.

Thanks.

> Is this the ticket number (TVM-187420) for tracking?

Yes.  Please include the ticket ID (TVM-187420) in the Subject: line of all
future correspondence with support on USPLN availability.  This will insure
that the messages will stay part of the same thread.

Ticket ID: TVM-187420
Department: Support Datastream