Changes to the NSSL 2-D mosaic product file

All,

  In an effort to solidify our products and to efficiently use computational
resources, we will no longer be generating a low-level composite
reflectivity product and the associated height field in the national 2-D
mosaic products suite.  For all the users who are currently receiving data
from our NMQ system (either via ftp or LDM), the change will impact the
mosaic2d NetCDF files.  There will simply be *two* less products (i.e.,
lcref and hgt_lcref, see attached document) in the mosaic2d NetCDF file.

  The change will be in effect around 1800UTC today (March 8, 2007).  If you
would encounter any problems with the new mosaic2d NetCDF data file, please
let us know.

Thanks,
Jian

Jian Zhang,  Ph.D.
Research Scientist
CIMMS/OU and NSSL/WRDD
National Weather Center             Tel: 405-325-6485
120 David L. Boren Blvd             Fax: 405-325-6780
Norman, OK73072                     Email: address@hidden