[Datastream #SMN-184953]: GOES-10 image access at Satellite Services Division?

Hi Brian (with CC to Tom Renkevens),

Do you know if NESDIS/SSD is planning on ingesting realtime GOES-10 data and
making it
available by ADDE like the FY2C, METEOSAT, MTSAT, and GOES-East/West data in the
PUB dataset on GP16.SSD.NESDIS.NOAA.GOV?

If NESDIS/SSD is not planning on making the data available, do you know of
anyone else
that Unidata could get the data from _in realtime_?

FYI, we are trying to access some internal monies at UCAR to establish a GOES-10
downlink so we can make the data available in realtime to the North, Central,
and
South American Unidata communities.  One of the questions that we have been
asked
is if NESDIS is already planning on doing this, so our effort might not be
necessary.

Any information you can provide would be most appreciated.