[Datastream #JKY-857890]: future of NLDN feed?

Hi Mike,

Long time no hear...

re:
> I've heard through the grapevine that the NLDN datastream is going
> to be cut off some time in the not so distant future.  Is this true?

We have obviously not been listening to the same grapevine as you.
Can you tell us where you heard this rumor?

As far as we know, the NLDN feed is not going away anytime soon.  If
I am wrong in this view, I would love to be corrected... SOON!

Ticket ID: JKY-857890
Department: Support Datastream