[Datastream #IJN-200350]: 20060708: EAST and WEST datasets not updating on unidata2

Hi Jerry,

re:
> Do you want to go with it from here ... I haven't messed around with
> dual LDMs before, and I don't want to mess things up.

I will take it from here.  My plan is to install the LDM in a separate
account, gvarldm.  This will _greatly_ simplify the configuration and
maintenance of the system.

I will not be doing the configuration today (just getting ready to go
for a bike ride to celebrate my birthday :-), but I might tonight.

Ticket ID: IJN-200350
Department: Support Datastream