[Datastream #IJN-200350]: 20060708: EAST and WEST datasets not updating on unidata2

Jerry,

Please forgive my delay getting started on this.  I'll go ahead and configure
the virtual
interface, create a gvarldm user and home directory, change the config of the
current LDM
to bind only to the unidata2 address, and a few other incidental tasks.

mike