[McIDAS #JLT-563187]: McIDAS - GOES-West and East servers not providing data

Hi Fred,

re:

> The GOES-West server (Unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu)stopped providing new
> data on Wednesday, June 21 at 15:30 UTC.  This is most likely due to
> the change of GOES-west from GOES-10 to GOES-11 which took place at that
> time.

At about the same time as the GOES-11 switch unidata2 began experiencing
several system problems which we have traced down to UPS power for
its RAID.  We are currently working to get unidata2 back to a stable
configuration.  After it is, we will address the EAST/WEST ADDE server
issue.

> The ingestor needs to be reconfigured for GOES-11 data.

Perhaps.

> Also the GOES-east server (unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu)stopped providing new
>data at 01:45 on June 22.

This is related to the other problems on unidata2.

Ticket ID: JLT-563187
Department: Support McIDAS