[Miscellaneous #TYD-523711]: General Support - arhcived radar imagery

Paul,

re:
> Institution: atmosforecast
> Package Version: not sure what this is
> Operating System: windows XP
> Hardware Information: 1.6Gb HP
> Inquiry: might you assist me in where i can view archived radar imagery of
> New England?

We know of no sites that provide displays of archived radar imagery.
You can, however, get archived radar imagery files from the National
Climatic Data Center (NCDC, www.ncdc.noaa.gov).  After you download
the image files, you will need some sort of application to view them.

> i thank you in advance.
> paul cousins

You are welcome.

Ticket ID: TYD-523711