20051129: far eastern portion of UNIWISC Mollweide images "frozen"

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

A Unidata user pointed out that the far eastern portion of the
Unidata-Wisconsin global Mollweide images are no longer being updated.
I assume that this is a result of the decommissioning of GOES-9.

Will MTSAT images be used in the composite, and if yes do you have a
timetable?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Cheers

Tom